Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What's in yours? SLM Bucket List

A friend recently told me that someday I would be happy again... Gracias!

The below is my bucket list... A list of things I want to do before I die... You should have one too...

*Find joy in life again *********DONE-

* Learn how to swim (So afraid of the water!)

* Swim with Dolphins

* Take a cruise

* Learn how to scuba dive

* Visit white sand beaches (at least two...one in the carribean, the other on the Yucatan Penninsula)

* Fly on an airplane (so afraid of heights) *************DONE

* Stay at a job for more than 5 years *************DONE

* See Mariah Carey in concert again

* Get married at a church (since I never did)

* Write a book (or finish one for that matter)

* Visit Greece! (Ahhhh to walk where Socrates once roamed!)

* Visit the Vatican and Coliseum in Rome

* Visit France (ahh...To visit the land of love…)

* Visit Italy (eat the food, and gelato… mmmmh)

* Earn more than $70,000 per year

* Own my own business (Preferably a Restaurant)

* Have GREAT credit

* Ice Skate

* Have another child (as I always intended it)

* Go camping again

* Visit the Grand Canyon

* Visit the Museum of Modern Art in New York

* Buy a home (This is probably the biggest one for me)

* Run a full marathon (26 miles)

* Buy myself a Louis Vuitton Bag

* Have a Mercedes (a NEW one)

* Have one full week of worry free vacation *************DONE

* Have lobster in Puerto Nuevo again (mmmm) *************DONE

* Visit Mazatlan again (my home land) 

*Travel the world with my Soulmate 

What about you? What would be on your Bucket List? Have one?

If you dont, Make one! Its a great way to track your progress and make sure you are taking EVERYTHING you want from your life and creating the experiences you want from it! ;)

-Cheers~ SLM

2 comments:

  1. I love your bucket list SLM - I think it covers all the areas - body, mind and soul :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete